T&S Elite’s security services offer a basic training program that aims to ensure all security guards and private investigators in the province have the knowledge and skills to carry out their security work professionally, effectively, safely and lawfully.
The Security guard syllabus will be combination of the following:
Topics for the security guard course:
- Introduction to the Security Industry
- The Private Security and Investigative Services Act and code of conduct regulation.
- Basic Security Procedures
- Report Writing
- Health and Safety
- Emergency Response Preparation
- Canadian Legal System
- Legal Authorities
- Effective Communications
- Sensitivity Training
- Use of Force Theory
- Emergency Level First Aid Certification
Please visit the Ministry of community safety and correctional services for further information.
Sign up for the course
Security Guard Course Registration From: